What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Create Google friendly landing pages, review pages, sales pages.
- The Back End is unique – everything is push button easy, done by professional designers
- Has the Blog+ system – easily make blogs, contact pages, privacy policies etc
- Great for anyone who wants a website that is optimized for CPV, PPC and SEO.
- Create “non-salesy” sales pages, that Google likes
- Comes with a license for use on unlimited domains.
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Landing Page Robot scores 68.29/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.landingpagerobot.com/index1.html, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: landingpagerobot.com you’ll also be taken through to landingpagerobot.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)